Click Here To Refresh The Tracker
Herbert P. Bear is the island's main villain and #1 public enemy. Herbert is the only club penguin mascot that isn't a penguin at the time being and has appeared in several of the PSA missions. Herbert is a white polar bear and is sightly larger than penguins. He is also able to snow large snowballs in the game. He loves Hot weather and doesn't enjoy swimming. Herbert has created lots of schemes to warm up the island, but all of them have failed so far. You can meet him at operation blackout. This will be his first time on club penguin.
- Herbert is a white bear and is bigger than most penguins.
- Herbert can be found in any of the operation blackout party rooms, forest, ski village, town, snow forts, and plaza.
- Herbert logs on to servers with 3-5 green bars during the daytime. He might also be on full servers.
- During least crowded hours check Spanish, French, and Portuguese servers.
- Herbert takes breaks once and a while and goes off for 10-15 minutes.
- Some of Herbert's favorite servers are Zipline, Deep snow, and Abominable.
- Make sure to check crowded and or full rooms for Herbert.
- When you find him, click on the box icon to obtain his autographed background.
- You can also become Herbert's buddy by clicking on the penguin icon located on the lower left of his playercard.
Herbert Finding Tips:
- Our Herbert tracker is one hundred percent accurate and is constantly being updated. Refresh the tracker every few seconds for the best results.
- Herbert can be on multiple servers at one time.
- Club Penguin has multiple mascot meeting times where you can meet Herbert.
- If you see a large group of penguins and everyone's saying "Herbert!!!", chances are you have found him.
- Check the party rooms first, on any server, club penguin mascots love these rooms.
- Follow me on twitter as I will give out Herbert's location when he has been found.
- Most of all, have fun tracking Herbert this month and good luck!